- Broccoli (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Pecans
- Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing and Marinade
- Parmigiano Reggiano (shaved)
- 1/3 cup Cranberries
- Wash your broccoli and cut into small pieces, this will be your salad base, place in a large bowl
- Take your red onion and slice thinly until you have your desired amount, place into bowl
- Add your cranberries and pecans into the bowl and toss with Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing
- Shave your parmigiano reggiano on top of the salad and sprinkle salt and pepper to finish!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.