- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 6 pieces bone-in skin on chicken thighs
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup Avocado oil
- 1 lemon (do not discard used lemon halves after juicing)
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Some fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberries, brown sugar, and white wine vinegar
- Pat the chicken pieces dry and rub with the minced garlic on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the rosemary and paprika and apply to the chicken pieces on both sides and underneath the skin.
- In a large bowl, mix the avo oil, lemon juice and 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar. Now add the chicken, celery, onions, and used lemon halves. Mix everything together with clean hands and set aside to marinate just for 15 minutes or so.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a skillet. Place the chicken skin side down to brown on medium-high for 5 minutes. Turn over and brown on the other side.
- Place the chicken, onions, celery, lemon halves and any liquid from the marinade in a lightly oiled baking pan. Add ½ cup chicken broth, then add the sugared cranberries.
- Bake in the 425 degrees F heated-oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.