- 1 can of Beans, feel free to use any kind
- 1 cup diced Bacon
- 1/2 cup Chef Hak's Chipotle Bourbon BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Dice your bacon and set aside
- Grab a medium sized saucepan and add your bacon to the pan at medium heat and heat until cooked until its almost cooked all the way through, about 4 minutes
- Add your beans to the saucepan and stir, add your Chef Hak's Chipotle Bourbon BBQ sauce and stir once more until combined
- Add your salt and pepper and let simmer for about 5 more minutes
- Transfer into bowl and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.