- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 Cucumbers
- 1 Radish
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1 Slice of bread of choice (we love sourdough for this recipe)
- Slice radish and cucumber
- Take your avocado and transfer to a small bowl, add salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon, start mashing with back of a fork
- In a non stick skillet, bring about 2 inches of water to boil, and add a splash of vinegar
- With a large spoon, being spinning water until water starts swirling into a vortex, then add your egg, cook for about 2 minutes
- While egg is cooking, toast your bread, transfer to plate.
- Assemble your avocado toast, spread the mashed avocado mixture onto toast, place radishes and cucumbers on top of avocado mixture, add a handful of arugula, then place your poached egg on top, finish with salt and pepper
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.