- 1 cup Orzo
- Snap Peas (chopped)
- 1/2 of a can of Chick Peas
- Tomatoes (chopped)
- Cucumber (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing
- Toasted Pine Nuts
- Prepare and cook your orzo, then set aside and cool for an hour in the refrigerator
- Chop veggies when orzo is cooling. Once Orzo has cooled place into a large bowl
- Add arugula, tomatoes, snap peas, and cucumbers to the bowl
- Pour our Avocado Lime Dressing over the bowl and toss until combined
- Top with toasted pine nuts and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.